Six amazing workouts you can do this week in the comfort of your own home. Take your results to the next level by targeting a different body area each day to tone and tighten all your major muscles. This week will bring you a total body workout plan– working your arms, legs, back, butt, shoulders, and abs.
Total Body Weekly Workout Plan
- Day One- Tone your Arms Workout
- Day Two- At Home Leg Workout with Dumbbells
- Day Three- Ultimate Back Workout
- Day Four- Thigh and Butt Burner Workout
- Day Five- Sculpted Shoulders Workout
- Day Six- 20-Minute Non-Stop Abs Workout
Keep reading for each day’s workout for this weekly workout plan.
Eliminate guesswork and confusion and start seeing results.
Subscribe to Tone-and-Tighten.com and get our FREE “7-Day Workout and Healthy Menu Plan” delivered daily right to your inbox. CLICK HERE to get it.
Here we go again. Welcome everyone to another Monday here on Tone-and-Tighten.com.
As many of you know, Mondays are the days that I like to post my “Weekly Workout Plan” – a series of awesome workouts for us to shred through during the week.
I’ve found that my workouts become a lot more effective and I don’t miss them if I have them all scheduled out one week in advance; I hope you find the same benefit.
This week’s “Weekly Workout Plan” is 6 great workouts you can do at home focusing on a different body area each day.
Mixing up your workouts and introducing the concept of “muscle confusion” (NOT doing the same exercises day in and day out) is a great way to take your results to a whole new level. So get ready to make this week awesome.
CAN FULL BODY WORKOUTS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
Total body workouts can help you reach your weight loss goals. A total body workout is just one piece of the healthy weight puzzle and should be combined with other cardio, strength training, and stretching exercises as well as proper nutrition.
Weight loss will occur if you are burning more calories than you are consuming. Total-body workouts are known to burn more calories quickly than many other types of exercises. Total body exercises usually focus on a few muscle groups at once for a more vigorous workout that requires more energy.
To lose weight, you should include some total body workouts in your training plan and eat the right amount of food in the right quantities.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST TYPES OF WORKOUTS FOR OVERALL FITNESS?
If you want to focus on effective types of exercise to improve your overall fitness, there are many options of great workouts to help you get there.
Cardio exercises are important to get your heart rate up and improve your fitness level. You can try running, using the elliptical/stationary bike, or even jumping rope for some great cardio.
Exercises that use multiple major muscles at once are a great way to get fit such as swimming, HIIT- high intensity interval training, and many total body workouts.
Strength training is always important to include in your exercise regimen as well. Strength training brings so many benefits for overall fitness– it helps you strengthen your bones and muscles, manage your weight, and makes you stronger and fitter and better able to handle day-to-day activities.
Choose the types of exercises that you enjoy and do them regularly to improve your overall health, fitness and well-being.
Now on to the workouts. There are 6 workouts and each workout is focused on a different body area, one for each day this week. Click on the images or the links below to be taken to the workout for that day.
Day One- Arms
- 10 minutes and a pair or dumbbells is all you need for toned and tight arms with this arm workout video. You’ll work your arms in this great workout that is also quick and easy to fit into your day.
Day Two- Legs
- Looking to sculpt strong, sexy legs at home? This workout combines weighted strength exercises with plyometrics to hit all the major muscles in your legs. Featuring 4 great legs exercises – working the quads in front, the hips on the sides, and the butt in the back. All you need is a pair of dumbbells and 20 minutes and you can rock this workout right at home.
Day Three- Back
- Sculpt your back with dumbbells. Six of the best exercises to sculpt and tone your back – all with just a pair of dumbbells. At-home or in the gym, this effective dumbbell back workout will improve your back definition.
Day Four- Butt
- Read to target your lower half with this great workout? Grab your dumbbells because this 30 minute video will have your legs burning in no time. A great workout to do at home that will tone up your thighs and butt.
Day Five- Shoulders
- All you need is 20 minutes and a pair of dumbbells to carve out sleek and sexy shoulder definition. 6 of my favorite shoulder moves with dumbbells- you can even do this workout in your own home. Each exercise is timed for 1 minute, going for as many reps as possible.
Day Six- Abs
- Looking for a killer ab-workout? This 20-minute core video requires no equipment, and targets every part of your core.
Looking for more awesome weekly workouts like these?
Leave me a comment below or email me at ToneandTightenFitness(at)gmail(dot)com