I wanted to share a quick meal that you can throw together in a matter of minutes for those days where you just don’t have time to cook. Kids love them, so it’s a family-friendly dinner that everyone will love!
- 2 cups shredded chicken, cooked (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- non-stick cooking spray
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- Spread ½ cup chicken, ¼ cup cheese, ¼ avocado, 1 tablespoon of ranch, and a little bit of cilantro in the middle of a tortilla. Roll up and tuck the ends in, like a burrito.
- Place the wrap on a grill (I even just used a George Foreman grill) and cook until grill marks appear (about 3-4 minutes).
Looking for more healthy recipes?
Healthy Banana Oat Muffins
10 of the Best Green Smoothies
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Check out my new 8 Week Beginners Workout Guide!
A complete at-home plan to help you reach your fitness goals!
Click here for all the details.