Need something quick and delicious? Look no further! I love to make a big batch of this chicken and then eat it for lunch all week long. The chicken is also delicious on a salad!
Need a new slow cooker? This one is the one I use and it’s budget-friendly too!
And if you are looking for more delicious and healthy meals, be sure to check out my 30 Day Healthy Meal Plan!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 oz) bottle cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1⁄2 of 1 (1 oz) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 5 whole wheat tortillas
- tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers for toppings
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Put chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
- Stir cayenne pepper sauce and ranch dressing mix together in a bowl until smooth; pour over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours. Transfer chicken to a large bowl and use 2 forks to shred chicken.
- Strain liquid from slow cooker crock into a bowl to serve on the side. Spoon chicken onto tortillas, along with tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers, and other toppings you prefer, then roll up and serve. Makes 5 wraps.
Serving size: 1 wrap Calories: 337 Fat: 10.7 g Saturated fat: 2.4 g Carbohydrates: 31.8 g Sugar: 1.8 g Sodium: 229 mg Fiber: 7.7 g Protein: 32.3 g
Looking for more delicious and healthy recipes?