Get the backside of your dreams with these exercises to the perfect booty pop. This 15-minute at-home butt workout will help you shape the best round booty of your life. These 4 exercises will activate your glute muscles to tone, tighten, and firm your booty and get you a great backside.
- Donkey Kicks with Knee Bend
- Lunges with Leg Lift
- Reverse Plank
- Fire Hydrants
Keep reading for a step-by-step guide of the workout with pictures, videos, and descriptions of each of these exercises.
Eliminate guesswork and confusion and start seeing results.
Subscribe to Tone-and-Tighten.com and get our FREE “7-Day Workout and Healthy Menu Plan” delivered daily right to your inbox. CLICK HERE to get it.
Short on time but still looking for an amazing butt workout? Well you found it!
Lift, tone, tighten, perk-ify and lift your backside in only 15 minutes with this at-home workout.
Shred through these four butt-tastic exercises to give your booty a muscled-out “POP” that you’ve been longing for.
You’re going to be feeling it after this one- get the moves below.
Walking and running are also great ways to stay active to get a great booty and legs. Include regular jogging or walks as part of your well-rounded exercise routine.
Add a leisurely stroll as part of your day, go for a run, or try speed-walking and adding steep hills or stairs for a little more intense boost.
Need some meal inspiration? What about an entire menu plan? How about 30 days of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that are both delicious AND healthy?
- Get on the floor on your hands and knees with your back straight.
- Keep your right leg bent and kick it up towards the ceiling, the sole of your foot facing the ceiling.
- Bring your leg back down and then repeat. Switch sides.
- Do a regular forward lunge- step forward on one leg and drop your weight straight down until your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- As you come up onto your front foot, lift your trailing foot towards the ceiling behind you.
- Get into reverse plank position with your hands and heels on the ground.
- Make sure your body forms a straight line from your head to toe.
- Hold the position and try to keep that butt smashed while you’re up as high as possible.
- Start down on all fours on your hands and knees.
- Take one leg and lift it out to the side and as high to the ceiling as you can, while keeping your knee bent.
Looking for more great butt workouts? Firm up those glutes with these awesome workouts:
- 30 Unique workouts you can do at home to get in shape
- Each workout is 30 minutes or less
- CLICK HERE to learn more
By Jared Beckstrand