A 30-day workout challenge designed specifically to tone and strengthen your butt and abs. Perfect for beginners, this challenge targets two of the most common “problem areas” and is perfect to do alone or with a workout partner.
For the next 30 days, we will be doing these 4 moves to tighten up your butt and gut:
Don’t just come here for the workout plan… I share a ton of really cool stuff on this site!
From great workouts and healthy recipes to fitness advice and injury rehabilitation – you’ll find everything you need progress towards your fitness goals.
We all know that in order to tone the booty we need to do some exercise, but tightening the tummy? Yep – that requires more than just crunches and planks.
That’s where this program comes in.
- Six phases of workouts to ensure your continued progression
- Large color photos and clear instruction regarding performance, sets, and reps of each exercise to ensure proper performance
- The exact same workout plan my wife used for her amazing results
And now let’s get on with the challenge!
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I share a new video like this one every single week!
Seeing a change in your body doesn’t happen overnight – it takes time and effort.
For this 30 day challenge, we will start out slow and increase our reps as the month goes on.
These 4 moves (squats, lunges, crunches, and planks) are some of the most effective for targeting your butt and abdominals.
What you need: mat or a towel
How to do this challenge: Complete the assigned exercises for that day, taking 30-60 second breaks in between each move.
Proper form is key when it comes to doing this challenge. Refer to the instructions below to make sure you are doing each move the right way.
EXPLANATIONS OF EXERCISES IN THIS CHALLENGE
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your weight on your heels and sit your butt backwards as you bend your knees to 90 degrees.
- You should keep your weight on your heels with your shoulders back and head up.
- Keep your knees over your toes and drop down as low as you can go.
- Your goal should be to drop low enough to get your thighs parallel to the ground.
How to do CRUNCHES
- Place your hands behind your head WITHOUT interlocking your fingers.
- Tighten your abs by sucking your belly button towards your spine and then use your abs to lift your shoulder blade up off the floor.
- Slowly lower to starting position.
- Take a large step forward with your right foot.
- Bend your right leg until your left knee just touches the floor (90 degree bend in your right knee).
- Return to the starting position.
- (Try to keep your knee over your toes, but you should never let it get in FRONT of your toes. Try to take a big enough step that ensures proper form.)
How to do a PLANK
- Lay on the ground with your elbows under your and your legs straight
- Prop up into a plank position on your toes and elbows.
- Try to keep your spine straight and core activated while up in a plank position.
- There should be a straight line from your shoulders to your hips to your knees to your ankles.
Make it happen,