Trying to set an exercise habit but you don’t know where to start? This 4-week beginner workout plan is built to give you the best plan to get you motivated. By the end of this month you will have built in the habit of exercising regularly and your progress will be noticeable. You will feel great and look great. You can do this at home and no equipment is needed.
4 Week Workout Plan for Beginners – Level One
- Jumping Jacks
- Push ups
- Sit ups
Keep reading for a step by step guide for 4 weeks of these exercises with pictures and descriptions.
Looking for a quick, convenient way to get more activity in your day, increase strength, and generally feel better about yourself?
I’ve got just what you need right here.
Introducing our all-new “4-Week Beginner’s Workout Plan.“
This is designed specifically for someone who has very little experience working out but wants to get a little more healthy in their lives.
This is perfect for you if you understand the importance of exercise and have goals to become more active, but lack the knowledge of how to do so.
This workout plan is 4 weeks long. It consists of 6 different exercises grouped into two simple workouts which gradually and progressively build upon themselves throughout the one-month period.
By the end you should be able to do more than twice the amount you started with.
HOW TO MAKE EXERCISE A DAILY HABIT
If you aren’t in a daily habit of exercising, this post is for you to help you start a consistent routine.
With exercise, you need to schedule a time for it each day. Maybe first thing in the morning or in the evening, pick what works for your schedule. Start small at 10 minutes per day to build the habit and then increase from there. Make it fun and challenge yourself.
Don’t let yourself skip a day. To make exercise a priority you need to keep with it everyday. Don’t just think “I’ve been doing it for 5 days this week, I can skip today.” Consistency is key.
If there will be obstacles in the way of exercising on certain days, try to anticipate them and schedule around them. You can build an active lifestyle by sticking to your plan.
This 4-week beginner workout plan is the perfect place to start with easy step-by-step instructions and detailed descriptions of each exercise.
Follow this workout plan and you will be feeling so good by the end of one month that you will be addicted to your daily workout.
The detailed explanation for the 4-Week Beginner Plan is below. First I wanted to introduce you to a few other bonuses that will be helpful to you in your progress:
After this 4-week plan is done and mastered, what’s the next step?
Our 6-Week “Back to Basics” Workout Plan is perfect for you.
Contains 24 completely unique workouts – every major muscle group is covered.
Designed specifically for BEGINNERS with simple moves that maximize efficiency.
Includes exercise progressions for each exercise to make them harder or easier.
The best workout guide or beginner – guaranteed.
Of course we all know that any fitness/weight loss plan is “made in the kitchen”.
Proper nutrition is a crucial part of maximizing your success.
Check out our “30-Days of Healthy Eating Menu Plan”
30 days of healthy recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks.
Complete recipes including nutrition facts.
Tips and advice to increase your success.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Let’s get started with your
4-Week Beginner’s Workout Plan.
As mentioned previously – this is the perfect workout plan for anyone looking to get started exercising but lacks the direction to do so.
This is the best beginner’s plan as it takes you from a level of relatively little activity to a point where you can confidently start most workout plans out there.
You’ll perform each workout during the week according to the number of reps listed on the plan.
Each week includes 6 workouts, one for each day of the week, plus a rest and stretch day.
This workout plan consists of two different workouts that will progressively build upon themselves. It starts out low in the first week and slowly builds up as you get stronger and better. You’ll be able to see and feel the difference at the end of the month.
Push PLAY on the video below for detailed instruction and demonstration of each exercise performed in this series. Remember – proper form is key to minimizing injury and maximizing your outcomes.
The following pictures and videos will help clarify proper performance of each of these exercises:
- Start with your feet together and your arms relaxed.
- Jump and separate your feet while bringing your arms up overhead.
- Jump again and return your feet and arms to the starting position
- Come to the ground in push up position- place palms and toes on the floor, with arms straight.
- Keep back neutral and flat.
- Drop chest until it comes close to touching the ground.
- Raise back up into starting position.
- Stand with legs hip-width distance apart. Keep arms in front of you or on your hips.
- Keeping knees just over your toes, bend at the hips and knees to lower down as if sitting
- Lower until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Straighten and stand back up.
- Lay on your back with your knees bent- hands behind your head but NOT interlocked.
- Use your abs to pull your head, shoulders, and torso up off the floor into a sit-up position.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Start in a standing position.
- Step forward on one leg and drop your weight straight down, keeping your knee just above the toe.
- Drop until your thigh is parallel to the ground and your opposite knee almost touches the floor.
- Come straight back up.
- Start in a standing position
- Quickly drop down and touch the floor with your hands just beside your feet.
- Jump your feet straight back behind you.
- (Optional – do a push up at this point)
- Jump your feet back up towards your hands, return to the starting position, and jump 6 inches off the floor with hands raised high.