Workouts, healthy recipes, motivation, tips, and advice all right to your inbox! CLICK HERE to subscribe to our email list and get our FREE “Beginner’s Guide To Weight Loss” ebook!
Finding vegetable dishes that my kids can eat is sometimes a challenge . . . but this one is a winner with kids, picky eaters, vegetable haters, and anyone else who might struggle with eating their vegetables!
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 pounds fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- ½ cup flour (I used whole wheat)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Place the flour in it's own small bowl and also place the beaten eggs in their own bowl.
- Working with a handful of green beans at a time, dip the green beans in flour, then into the eggs, then dredge in bread crumb mixture, pressing the beans down into crumbs until they are completely coated.
- Place green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Put pan in the oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe slightly adapted from Damn Delicious
Items needed for recipe:
Make it happen,