Never miss a single healthy recipe, killer workout, fitness tip or advice!
Subscribe to Tone and Tighten using the red bar at the top of the screen!
A super easy and delicious way to get in loads of vegetables into your diet!
I am a mixed vegetable fan. The more plentiful and colorful the better in my opinion! This is one of my absolute favorite veggie recipes mainly because it’s a breeze to make and tastes amazing. I made this one last week while my wife was out of town and my three kids all had seconds! Bring on Roasted Italian Vegetables here on T&T…
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green zucchini (squash)
- 1 yellow zucchini (squash)
- 6 oz (approximately 1/2 a 12-oz bag) petit baby carrots
- 1/2 yellow or red onion
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 packet "Zesty Italian" seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Chop, dice, and slice all your veggies. I advise you to try to make them all as (relatively) close to the same size as possible to ensure even cooking time.
- Throw all your veggies in a big bowl and cover with olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- Toss/mix until well-combined and seasoning is covering all veggies.
- Spread vegetables evenly on cookie sheet and stick in oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven and stir thoroughly. Put back in oven and cook for another 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender (carrots will be the last veggie to tenderize).
Looking for more great healthy veggie recipes?
Make it happen,