Workouts, healthy recipes, motivation, tips, and advice all right to your inbox! Subscribe to Tone-and-Tighten.com RIGHT HERE and get our FREE “Beginner’s Guide To Weight Loss” ebook!
Get up! It’s Saturday!
Happy weekend everybody! Aren’t weekends wonderful? Time to work, time to play, and time to otherwise tear it up! Make sure you get this weekend started the right way and get your workout in! This killer HIIT workout only takes 25 minutes, works your whole body, and is a great way to kick off your Saturday! Remember – just because you’re not going in to work today doesn’t mean calories don’t count! Let’s do this!
This is such a great workout for everyone. We won’t count reps and sets; rather set a timer and go for as many reps as possible of each exercise in the time allotted. We’ll do two circuits of one cardio exercise, one upper body exercise, one lower body exercise and one core exercise. Confused? Possibly. But you won’t be for long! Ready or not – let’s get it started!
1. Jumping Jacks – 50 seconds work; 10 second rest
2. Push Ups (modified if necessary) -50 seconds work; 10 second rest
3. Squats -50 seconds work; 10 second rest
4. Sit Ups -50 seconds work; 10 second rest
5. High Knees -50 seconds work; 10 second rest
6. Chair Dips -50 seconds work; 10 second rest
7. Alternating Jump Lunges -50 seconds work; 10 second rest
8. Bicycle Crunches – 30 reps (15 touches to each side)
How many reps of these 8 exercises can you get through in 25 minutes?
Our 8-Week Beginner’s Workout Plan features over 50 workouts, 15 healthy and delicious recipes, tips, motivation and more to help you achieve your fitness goals! Check it out here!