13 of the very best cardio kickboxing workouts that you can do right at home! Free full-length videos that are perfect for weight loss!
Everyone is unique and everyone has their own style.
I enjoy lifting heavy weights and running outdoors, but I realize those aren’t everyone’s favorite preferred way to workout.
To be honest, it doesn’t really matter what your preferred exercise mode is as long as you do it!
The thing I love about fitness is you can truly find something for everyone… and today is proof of that!
Kickboxing is a great way to burn tons of calories and with these video workouts, you can do it in the comfort of your own home!
Here are the workouts that are included in this post:
- 30 Minute No Equipment Cardio Kickboxing Workout
- Cardio Kickboxing Workout to Burn Fat at Home – 25 Minute Cardio Interval Workout
- Cardio Kickboxing Core Class Burn 600 Calories Fast!
- Lifetime Fitness Cardio Kickboxing Class
- Best 30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout – Aerobic Cardiovascular Exercises
- 40 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout – Burn 450 Calories
- Cardio Kick and Burn Kickboxing Workout
- 30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout – Burn 250 Calories
- 19 Minute Low Impact Cardio Boxing Workout for Fat Loss
- Cardio Kickboxing Abs Workout – 30 Minutes
- Fun Cardio Kickboxing / Bodyweight Blast
- 30 Minute Dance and Cardio Kickboxing Workout
- Burn 500 Calories in a 45 Minute Boxing Workout
Scroll down for all the videos and the full-length kickboxing video workouts (without a bag- these are bodyweight workouts only).
Hope you enjoy! Leave a comment below if you try one of these workouts!
What do you do in cardio kickboxing?
Cardio kickboxing is a type of fitness that you can do in a group class or even in the comfort of your own home.
It combines martial arts moves with cardio exercises to get your heart rate up and burn lots of calories.
Cardio kickboxing is great for beginners and advanced fitness enthusiasts!
Is cardio kickboxing a good way to lose weight?
Absolutely! Kickboxing is actually a great way to use all the major muscle groups in your body, elevate your heart rate, and burn some calories, which is going to definitely help you lose weight.
How can kickboxing benefit you?
Kickboxing can tone lean muscle, improve cardiovascular endurance, and even improve flexibility.
Can you get a toned body by kickboxing?
The moves in kickboxing tend to take strength, flexibility, and endurance – all of which are key in toning muscle and improving your body image.
How do you do Cardio Kickboxing at home?
By following one of these full-length workout videos taught by professionals! Push PLAY and get ready for a great workout!
Eliminate guesswork and confusion and start seeing results.
Subscribe to Tone-and-Tighten.com and get our FREE “7-Day Workout and Healthy Menu Plan” delivered daily right to your inbox. CLICK HERE to get it.
I have over 400 home workouts on my website! Here are some of the most popular:
- 10 of the BEST Free Zumba Workouts to do at home
- 20 of the Best Exercises for Inner Thigh Gap
- 6 Best Exercises for Arm Definition at Home
- 10 of the BEST Free Dance Video Workouts
Are you following me on my YouTube channel?
I share new videos each week that will help you heal your pain right at home!
As a physical therapist, I love to help people feel better and share all my physical therapy exercises and strengthening tips and tricks on my channel.
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/toneandtighten
Calling all mamas!
Introducing my all-new Mommy Tummy Fix program!
- Six phases of workouts to ensure your continued progression
- Large color photos and clear instruction regarding performance, sets, and reps of each exercise to ensure proper performance
- The exact same workout plan my wife used for her amazing results
Now onto the BEST FREE Cardio Kickboxing workouts!
Click the play button on the video for the full-length video workout.
1. 30 Minute No Equipment Cardio Kickboxing Workout
2. Cardio Kickboxing Workout to Burn Fat at Home – 25 Minute Cardio Interval Workout
3. Cardio Kickboxing Core Class Burn 600 Calories Fast!
4. Lifetime Fitness Cardio Kickboxing Class
5. Best 30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout – Aerobic Cardiovascular Exercises
6. 40 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout – Burn 450 Calories
7. Cardio Kick and Burn Kickboxing Workout
8. 30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout – Burn 250 Calories
9. 19 Minute Low Impact Cardio Boxing Workout for Fat Loss
10. Cardio Kickboxing Abs Workout – 30 Minutes
11. Fun Cardio Kickboxing / Bodyweight Blast
12. 30 Minute Dance and Cardio Kickboxing Workout
13. Burn 500 Calories in a 45 Minute Boxing Workout
Did you try one of these workouts? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Make it happen,