10-Minute Butt Lift Workout
- Roman Chair Extensions
- Bench Step-up
- Single Leg Squat
- Single Leg Bridge
- Donkey Kicks
Keep reading for a step-by-step guide of the workout with pictures, videos, and descriptions of each of these exercises.
Eliminate guesswork and confusion and start seeing results.
Subscribe to Tone-and-Tighten.com and get our FREE “7-Day Workout and Healthy Menu Plan” delivered daily right to your inbox. CLICK HERE to get it.
Think you don’t have time for exercise? Think again! Fit in a great workout today no matter what your busy schedule looks like.
Try our “10-Minute Butt Lift Workout” right now for a strong and sexy behind.
Want a perfectly toned backside? You’ll be able to fit in an effective workout and target those glutes in just 10 minutes.
Tone the best backside of your life with these 5 moves that you can do right now in your living room. Grab your water bottle, workout music, and a bench/box and let’s get started.
This is a pretty simple workout. You set a timer and every two minutes go on to the next exercise. Simple, right? Muahahaha (maniacal laugh)! You’ll definitely be feeling it by the end. You’ll thank me later.
WHAT EXERCISES LIFT THE BUTTOCKS?
DOES WALKING HELP TONE YOUR BUTT?
Walking is a great way to increase your steps and fit in some exercise. Walking targets your leg and glute muscles and can also help tone your butt.
To see the biggest changes in your butt definition, you’ll want to include more than leisurely strolls into your day. Do some fast “fitness” walking to really work and tone those butt muscles.
Walking can help you in many ways – it gets your heart rate up and it is an exercise that you can easily do for longer periods of time. If your goal is to tone your backside, it’s a great idea to make sure you are being active and walking enough throughout the day.
Be creative and mix things up to increase your step count- always take the stairs, go for hikes, and try to move around each hour so you aren’t sedentary during the day. Also be sure to include regular exercises like this one below.
Looking to take your fitness results to the next level but lacking the time to do so?
I’ve got the answer for you.
All it takes is 10 minutes for this butt-lift workout. There are 5 moves and you’ll do each of them for 2 minutes at a time. Let’s get started.
- Lay on your stomach on a roman chair or a swiss ball and cross your arms at your chest.
- Keep your back straight and engage your abs, bend forward from the hips and lower your chest towards the floor.
- Straighten and return to the starting position.
- Stand and face the side of the bench.
- Keep your head high as you step with one foot all the way up onto the bench.
- Bring your other leg up, then step back down to the ground.
One minute each leg
- Stand on one leg and lift the other leg off the floor slightly. Extend your arms for balance.
- Keep your weight centered and your head up and lower to a squat position. You can squat onto a chair or bench to make it easier. Be sure your knee doesn’t go past your toe.
- Slowly rise back up to standing.
- Lay on your back with your knees bent and feet on the floor.
- Straighten one leg.
- Come into the bridge, lifting up with your hips, creating a straight line in your body.
- Lower back to the floor.
- Get on the floor on your hands and knees with your back straight.
- Keep your right leg bent and kick it up towards the ceiling, the sole of your foot facing the ceiling.
- Bring your leg back down and then repeat.
- Switch sides.
Make it happen,