This simple salad comes together in minutes and is the perfect side dish to any meal or even a light lunch!
Looking for more easy healthy recipes that your family will love? Check out my 30 Days of Healthy Eating Meal Plan – it has over 100 of my favorite healthy recipes that are kid approved!
- 2 (10 ounces each) bag baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup walnut pieces
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- 2 pomegranates, peeled and seeds separated
- 6 Tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Place spinach in a salad bowl. Top with red onion, walnuts, and feta cheese. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Looking for more healthy recipes?