Need a quick and healthy lunch idea? Look no further! Loaded with protein, this wrap is the perfect afternoon pick-me-up!
This recipe is just one of the 100+ recipes you will find in my 30 Days of Healthy Eating (a healthy menu plan for real people). For more information about the plan, CLICK HERE!
- 1 can of tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- 3 whole wheat tortillas
- Combine tuna, relish, mayo, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice in a bowl until well combined.
- Place the mixture on a tortilla.
- Top with lettuce and some of your favorite vegetables (chopped avocado, tomato, green peppers) and salt and pepper.
Nutrition facts for 1 serving:
Looking for more of my favorite healthy lunches? Try these: