These little muffins are literally my favorite snack/dessert/breakfast . . . my kids absolutely LOVE them and they are full of good-for-you ingredients. Whip up a batch and try them for yourself!
And if you are looking for more delicious and healthy meals, be sure to check out my 30 Day Healthy Meal Plan!
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water
- Chocolate chips (optional, for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 15 muffin tin cups with non-stick spray.
- In a high-powered blender, add bananas, eggs, peanut butter, oats, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla, baking powder, salt and water. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin, filling about ⅔rd of the way full.
- Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before remove from the pan to cool.
To make the muffin batter as smooth as possible, I recommend a high-powered blender.
Here are some of my favorites:
Recipe slightly adapted from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Looking for more healthy recipes?