Is there anything better than a warm bowl of tomato soup?? I think not!!
This recipe is so easy – it comes together in less than 30 minutes!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to keep your eating on track (even during the holidays), be sure to check out my 1500 Calorie 14-Day Healthy Eating Plan!
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (14.5 ounces each) cans stewed tomatoes
- 4 1⁄2 cups vegetable stock
- ⅓ cup tomato paste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Cook onions and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, vegetable stock, tomato paste and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Puree with an immersion blender or blender.
Looking for more healthy recipes?