Need something quick and delicious? Look no further! I love to make a big batch of this chicken and then eat it for lunch all week long. The chicken is also delicious on a salad!
Need a new slow cooker? This one is the one I use and it’s budget-friendly too!
And if you are looking for more delicious and healthy meals, be sure to check out my 30 Day Healthy Meal Plan!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 oz) bottle cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1⁄2 of 1 (1 oz) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 5 whole wheat tortillas
- tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers for toppings
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Put chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
- Stir cayenne pepper sauce and ranch dressing mix together in a bowl until smooth; pour over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours. Transfer chicken to a large bowl and use 2 forks to shred chicken.
- Strain liquid from slow cooker crock into a bowl to serve on the side. Spoon chicken onto tortillas, along with tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers, and other toppings you prefer, then roll up and serve. Makes 5 wraps.