The last thing that you want to do in the summer time is prepare dinner over a hot stove, so whip up a batch of this chicken salad (you can even use a rotisserie chicken!) and keep your kitchen cool and your family happy!
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded (you could use rotisserie chicken)
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced apple (I used a Fuji apple)
- ⅔ cup grapes, halved (I used red grapes, but green work too!)
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve on rolls and enjoy!
Recipe source: Damn Delicious
Looking for more of my favorite healthy recipes?
Triple Berry Green Smoothie
Make it happen,