I know, I know . . . this smoothie is definitely not green! But guess what? It’s totally loaded with a green good-for-you ingredient that you don’t even know about! My kids love smoothies, but hate when they are bright green. I love making this recipe because the berries hide any sort of green that may be hiding in this smoothie!
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (I get a mix of raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
- ⅓ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1½ cups liquid (water or milk, whatever you prefer)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (if desired)
- Simply combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and mix until completely combined.
- Makes 1 serving.
Looking for more healthy smoothie recipes?
Peaches and Cream Green Smoothie