This easy recipe comes together in a matter of minutes and is perfect for those busy nights when you just need something fast! Cooking these burritos in the skillet makes them slightly crispy on the outside and warm on the inside . . . they are delicious!
If you are looking for more family-friendly healthy dinners, be sure to check out my 14-Day Menu Plan for Busy Moms!
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ¼ chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno slices
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups salsa
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, beans, corn, cheese, salt, and ½ cup of the sour cream mixture.
- Spoon ½ cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Lightly spray both sides with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet or griddle coated with cooking spray, cook burritos in batches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with remaining sour cream mixture and salsa.