This is the perfect pick-me-up snack! I like to let my kids help me put this together and they can put choose their favorite toppings for their “nachos”!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to keep your eating on track, be sure to check out my 1500 Calorie 14-Day Healthy Eating Plan!
- 3 apples
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- ⅓ cup granola
- 2 Tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cut apples into thin slices and lay in a single layer on a large platter.
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter and honey and melt in a microwave for 15 seconds or until it is a little runnier and able to "drizzle".
- Drizzle peanut butter mixture on top of apple slices, then top with granola and chocolate chips.
- Enjoy immediately.
Looking for more healthy recipes?