Peach season is here and this dessert is the perfect way to enjoy them!
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out my Weekly Healthy Menu Plan, where I email you a dinner plan each week with dishes just like this!
- 6 medium peaches, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ teaspoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- ¾ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8x8" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the diced peaches, cornstarch, almond extract, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, flour, and remaining cinnamon. Add in the honey and butter, mixing until all combined.
- Spread the peach mixture into the prepared pan, and evenly sprinkle the oat crumbs on top. Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until the peach juice is bubbling and the oat mixture turns crunchy. Cool completely to room temperature. For best results, let the crumble rest for 2 hours after coming to room temperature before serving to allow the juices to thicken.