Need something to help with that sweet tooth, but don’t want to indulge in all that sugar? This “ice cream” is a favorite with my kids!
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out my Weekly Healthy Menu Plan, where I email you a dinner plan each week with dishes just like this!
- 3 medium oranges
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Peel and section oranges. Lay flat on a baking sheet and stick in the freezer until frozen solid (I froze mine overnight).
- In a high power blender, blend half of the oranges and all of the coconut milk until smooth. Add in remaining oranges, honey, and vanilla and blend until there are no chunks left.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container and leave in the freezer until frozen solid.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer about 10 minutes before to let it soften.
Recipe source: Super Healthy Kids
For more recipes, check these one out!