Grilled pork chops is one of my favorite dinners! Loaded with protein, this is a great healthy recipe your family will love!
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out my Weekly Healthy Menu Plan, where I email you a dinner plan each week with dishes just like this!
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1½ Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons pepper
- ¾ teaspoon ground mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and about 4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix first nine ingredients. Add pork chops; seal bag and mix well until all pork chops are coated. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove pork chops and discard marinade.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium heat, 4-5 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches at least 150 degrees. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.