A delicious take on egg salad that has even more protein and is even healthier!
Looking for more healthy recipes? In my newest eBook, I make healthy eating EASY by giving you a simple 30 day plan to follow – breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snacks are all outlined (with over 100 recipes included!). Check it out here:
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 buns (or whole wheat bread or even lettuce to make lettuce wraps)
- toppings of your choice (lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, spinach, pickles)
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8- 10 minutes. Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing.
- In a large bowl, roughly mash eggs with Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, garlic powder, and salt and pepper, to taste. Serve sandwiches on buns topped with your favorite toppings. Makes 4 sandwiches.
Adapted from The Yummy Life