Need dinner in a hurry? This recipe comes together in less than 20 minutes!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to keep your eating on track (even during the holidays), be sure to check out my 1500 Calorie 14-Day Healthy Eating Plan!
- 12 ounces whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 1½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 bell peppers, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cups cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons sesame oil
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat olive oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Saute garlic and onion together for 2 minutes, then add broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, and peas. Saute for 4 minutes, then add in sliced mushrooms. Saute another 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for sauce, then pour over top of vegetables. Stir, then add in cooked noodles and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe slightly adapted from Kitschen Cat
Looking for more healthy recipes?