You can still have dessert and not have it break your diet or your progress! This mousse is one of my favorites – it’s made with Greek Yogurt, which makes it super creamy and it has protein!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to keep your eating on track (even during the holidays), be sure to check out my 1500 Calorie 14-Day Healthy Eating Plan!
- ½ cup 1% milk
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (the darker, the better!)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- Pour milk in a saucepan and place on stovetop on low heat. When the milk heats up, add chocolate chips and stir until all the chocolate chips are melted (be sure not to bring the milk to a boil).
- Once the chocolate chips are melted, remove the milk from heat and let it rest for 3-5 minutes. Add honey, vanilla extract and Greek yogurt and mix until it's completely incorporated. To make this super smooth, I recommend using a hand mixer.
- Pour mixture into 6 ramekins and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge right before serving - make sure you serve it chilled. Top with fresh raspberries, if desired.
Looking for more healthy recipes?