In the summer time, I love using the grill to cook dinner. What’s even better is being able to cook not only the main dish, but also the side dish on the grill!
This grilled asparagus literally takes minutes from start to finish and is absolutely delicious. Throw some on your grill today!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Lay the asparagus on a large cookie sheet or cutting board in a single layer. Drizzle with the olive oil and use your hands to make sure that most of the asparagus has olive oil on it.
- Sprinkle with as much or as little salt, pepper, and garlic powder you desire.
- Grill over preheated grill for 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is cooked as you want (the longer is cooks, the more tender it becomes).
Looking for more delicious recipes?
Fiesta Lime Chicken
Oven Roasted Fajita Vegetables
Egg White Fajita Omelette
Slow Cooker Skinny Enchiladas
Make it happen,