This fudgy cake is amazing! Your friends and family will never know that it’s loaded with good-for-you ingredients . . . including zucchini!
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out my Weekly Healthy Menu Plan, where I email you a dinner plan each week with dishes just like this!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x9 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, honey, banana, and vanilla. Stir in cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and zucchini. Place mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly. If desired, sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top of cake.
- Bake for 32-37 minutes or until an toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean (this cake is pretty dense and fudgy, so the toothpick may not be completely clean).
- Allow cake to completely cool before slicing and serving.
Looking for more delicious recipes?