These rich and delicious muffins are made with NO flour and NO sugar . . . but you would never know!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Blender Muffins
Eliminate guesswork and confusion and start seeing results.
Subscribe to Tone-and-Tighten.com and get our FREE “7-Day Workout and Healthy Menu Plan” delivered daily right to your inbox. CLICK HERE to get it.
These little muffins are literally my favorite snack/dessert/breakfast . . . my kids absolutely LOVE them and they are full of good-for-you ingredients, plus they are easy to make.
Whip up a batch and try them for yourself!
You need this recipe in your life! Get the ingredients and directions below.
And if you are looking for more delicious and healthy meals, be sure to check out my 30 Day Healthy Meal Plan!
Check out Tone and Tighten’s newest eBook…
“The 30 Day Healthy Menu Plan”
Real recipes for real people – CLICK HERE to learn more!
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water
- Chocolate chips (optional, for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 15 muffin tin cups with non-stick spray.
- In a high-powered blender, add bananas, eggs, peanut butter, oats, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla, baking powder, salt and water. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin, filling about ⅔rd of the way full.
- Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before remove from the pan to cool.
To make the muffin batter as smooth as possible, I recommend a high-powered blender.
Here are some of my favorites:
Recipe slightly adapted from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Looking for more healthy recipes?
Have you checked out my YouTube channel for great workouts and fitness ideas?
Want to know what I eat in 4 weeks to lose weight?
Here’s my 4 Week 1500 Calorie Healthy Meal Plan – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
Each day is perfectly calculated to 1500 calories by a registered dietitian.
All recipes are family-friendly and budget-friendly – it makes weight loss taste good!