This soup is the perfect light lunch or dinner! It’s creamy and delicious!
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out my Weekly Healthy Menu Plan, where I email you a dinner plan each week with dishes just like this!
- 3 cups butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 4½ cups vegetable stock
- 1½ cups light coconut milk
- ¾ Tablespoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- ⅓ teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large stock pot, bring vegetable stock to a boil. Add remaining ingredients and mix together until well incorporated. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover pot with lid, and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Transfer soup to a blender and blend until smooth. Serve warm and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Looking for more healthy recipes?