These are one of my family’s favorites – they are so simple to make and use ingredients you probably have in your pantry. You can also double the recipe and freeze half for dinner another night!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to keep your eating on track, be sure to check out my 1500 Calorie 14-Day Healthy Eating Plan!
- 24 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Juice from 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray 2 9×13" baking dishes with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the black beans, corn, green chilies, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, ground cumin and lime juice. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Roll the black bean and corn mixture into the corn tortillas and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the red enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas, then sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese has melts.
Looking for more healthy recipes?