This makes the perfect side dish or even main dish! Serve with some cooked chicken sausage and you have yourself a great meal!
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out my Weekly Healthy Menu Plan, where I email you a dinner plan each week with dishes just like this!
- 1 large (about 3 pounds) butternut squash, seeded, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place squash cubes into large bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic, parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Spread the squash evenly across a large baking sheet.
- Roast the squash for 30-40 minutes, stirring once half way through, until squash is tender.
Looking for more healthy recipes?