Eliminate bra fat- 5 simple exercises in one great workout for you to tone and tighten your chest and back to get rid of bra bulge. Great at-home workout that is quick and effective and takes less than 30 minutes.
5 of the Best At-Home Exercises to Banish Bra Fat Forever
- Push Ups
- Bent-Over Rows
- Dumbbell Pull-Overs
- Forward Flies
- Rear Flies
Keep reading for a step-by-step guide with pictures, videos, and descriptions of each of these exercises.
Eliminate guesswork and confusion and start seeing results.
Subscribe to Tone-and-Tighten.com and get our FREE “7-Day Workout and Healthy Menu Plan” delivered daily right to your inbox. CLICK HERE to get it.
Truth be told – when I first heard about “bra fat” I was a little confused as to what exactly I was dealing with.
This reader emailed me with the question – “What are some good exercises I can do at home that would help me with bra fat?”
Me: “Ummmmm…. You’ll have to give me just one second” … (hurries and asks his wife what “bra fat” is)… “ohhhhh! I’ve got some good ones for you.”
If you’re tired of the “excess” that hangs over your bra strap in the back or on the sides, then you’ve come to the right place.
Today I’m sharing 5 of my favorite at-home exercises that are guaranteed to tone and tighten your back and chest and eliminate bra bulge forever.
This is going to be a good one- here we go.
Before we get into this workout, I wanted to introduce you to a whole series I have of workouts just like this one. It’s called Tone and Tighten’s “30 For 30 Workout Series” – 30 workouts you can do at home in 30 minutes or less.
Each workout is completely unique and includes everything from legs and abs to butt and arms. Most of the workouts require no equipment; at most you’ll need a pair of dumbbells.
You can read more about it by clicking on THIS LINK or the image below.
HOW DO YOU GET RID OF BRA FAT?
It’s easier than you think to get rid of unwanted fat around your back and bra strap area. Make sure you are focusing on eating a healthy diet AND doing exercises that target the upper body.
To get rid of bra fat, you’ll want to plan exercises to decrease body fat and increase muscle tone in your back. Keep reading for a great workout that will target the back muscles to bring you muscle definition.
Along with strength training, you’ll want to start increasing the amount of cardio you do each day in order to get rid of unwanted fat in these areas. Start by adding 5-10 minutes per day and then increase the intensity of exercise.
WHAT DIET HELPS WITH BACK ARMPIT FAT OR BRA FAT?
If you want to get serious about getting rid of back fat or bra fat, you’ll need to commit to change your diet and start eating right.
Focus your meals on fiber (fruits, vegetables, whole grains) and lean proteins to help you feel full and satisfied.
Limit food and beverages that could be contributing a lot of calories to your diet- like alcohol, juice, and soda.
Decrease the amount of processed foods and sugary treats in your diet. If you are craving something sweet– substitute the treat for something healthier like fruit, yogurt, or gum. Plan ahead for moments of weakness by always having healthy snacks on hand.
If you really want to decrease body fat, it is also beneficial to focus on a few lifestyle changes as well. Make sure you are getting enough sleep, planning meals ahead of time, drinking enough water, and controlling stress.
These changes can be difficult to master all at once, but by setting simple and realistic goals each week, you will recognize huge benefits in the long run.
Now on to the workout.
Follow along with these 5 exercises to tone up the bra fat areas. You’ll perform each of the moves three times. Let’s do it.
Push Ups – 10 reps
- Come to the ground in push up position- place palms and toes on the floor, with arms straight (or rest knees on the floor for modified push ups).
- Keep back neutral and flat.
- Drop chest until it comes close to touching the ground.
- Raise back up into starting position.
Bent-Over Rows – 10 reps
- Hold a dumbbell in your left hand, palm facing you. Lean forward and place your right hand and right knee on the edge of a bench for support. Keep your back flat.
- Pull the dumbbell straight up to the side of your chest, keeping your arm close to your side.
- Slowly straighten your arm and lower back to starting position and repeat.
Dumbbell Pull-Overs – 10 reps
- Lie on your back with your head at the end of a bench and grab a dumbbell with both hands (you may want to have a spotter hand you the dumbbell).
- Hold the dumbbell above your chest with arms straight.
- Lower the weight behind your head slowly in an arc motion.
- Slowly bring the dumbbell back to starting position.
Forward Flies – 10 reps
- Lie flat on your back on the floor or on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Lift the dumbbells above you at shoulder width, palms facing each other.
- Focusing on the movement from your shoulders, slightly bend your elbows and lower arms out to both sides in a wide arc.
- Return arms back up to starting position.
Rear Flies – 10 reps
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and bend slightly forward at your hips. Hold a pair of dumbbells with palms facing each other, arms slightly bent.
- Keeping your back flat, raise your arms out to the sides all the way up to shoulder height.
- Slowly return to starting position.
Repeat this series of exercises three times!
These 5 exercises work key muscles in your upper body to tone and tighten bra fat areas. Of course, in order to see maximum results the should be performed 3 times/week and combined with a healthy, nutritious diet and regular cardiovascular activity.
These ebooks contain over 50 workouts each, delicious healthy recipes, and everything you need to Tone and Tighten. (Click the pics below to be taken to more info about the books)