A slightly slimmed-down version of a family favorite: Chicken Cordon Bleu!
This fast dinner comes together in a matter of minutes, making it perfect for a busy weeknight or even a Sunday dinner!
For more healthy dinner ideas, be sure to check out my 30 Days of Healthy Eating Menu Plan!
- 6 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- ¾ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ⅓ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Flatten chicken to ¼ inch thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each with ham and cheese.
- Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks. Transfer to an 7x11” baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Looking for more healthy recipes?