Workouts, healthy recipes, motivation, tips, and advice all right to your inbox! CLICK HERE to subscribe to our email list and get our FREE “Beginner’s Guide To Weight Loss” ebook!
Are you ready for this?
This workout will burn 1000 calories- it’s pretty insane!
However, before we start, let’s talk about a couple of things:
1. Be sure that you have lots of water to drink during this workout. The reason that it will burn so many calories is because of it’s length and intensity. You need to be drinking lots of water.
2. This is a pretty long workout – almost 90 minutes long. Even if you can only make it through the first 30 minutes, that’s still over 300 calories burned. Pace yourself and do what you can.
3. Listen to your body- if something hurts, stop doing it. Modify any exercises so that it doesn’t hurt.
4. This workout is intense. If you are new to working out, I suggest starting here.
5. If you are looking for some other at-home workouts that burn insane amounts of calories, here are some of my favorites:
And now, let’s get our workout on!
By Jared Beckstrand