Planks are a great way to work your stomach muscles, but if done incorrectly they might hurt your back. These are three common reasons why your back hurts when you plank and what you can do to fix it!
“It kind of feels like pinching right here.”
“How come that one hurts my back?”
Calling all mamas!
Before you start planking . . . make sure you are doing the CORRECT CORE WORKOUTS.
Introducing my all-new Mommy Tummy Fix program!
- Six phases of workouts to ensure your continued progression
- Large color photos and clear instruction regarding performance, sets, and reps of each exercise to ensure proper performance
- The exact same workout plan my wife used for her amazing results
- Pelvis is tilted too far forward (arched back)
- Hips are too low to the ground (rounded back)
- Hips are too high (pike plank)
Read or watch the video below to see what each of these means!