This recipe is one of my favorites! The sweetness from the apples is the perfect compliment to these pork chops. Serve them with roasted butternut squash on the side and you have a delicious dinner that your whole family will love!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to keep your eating on track (even during the holidays), be sure to check out my 1500 Calorie 14-Day Healthy Eating Plan!
- 1½ pounds pork chops
- 3 apples, sliced (sweet, crisp apples work best, such as gala)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup apple cider
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place pork chops in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with sliced apples and onion.
- In a medium bowl, mix together remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Looking for more healthy recipes?