This is a quick and easy meal that you can throw together on a busy weeknight. These pork chops are made with a handful of ingredients, but are full of flavor and delicious.
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out my Weekly Healthy Menu Plan, where I email you a dinner plan each week with dishes just like this!
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- ⅓ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in butter over medium heat. Add chicken broth and salad dressing to skillet. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature of pork chops reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove pork chops and cover to keep warm. Bring cooking juices to a boil in skillet and cook until reduced to ½ cup. Serve over each pork chop.