The perfect way to start your day or even a little mid-day snack . . . this delicious creamy smoothie actually has a lot of protein and even fiber to help fill you up and keep you going!
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek yogurt (I used 0% Fage Greek yogurt)
- ⅔ cup ice cubes
- ½ cup chopped, peeled, ripe mango (frozen)*
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sliced into segments
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide evenly between two glasses and serve.
How about 30 days of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that are both delicious AND healthy?!
Check out Tone and Tighten’s newest eBook…
“The 30 Day Healthy Menu Plan”
Real recipes for real people – CLICK HERE to learn more!
Recipe slightly adapted from My Recipes