My kids aren’t crazy about fish, but I can get them to eat this recipe because they are so full of flavor!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to keep your eating on track (even during the holidays), be sure to check out my 1500 Calorie 14-Day Healthy Eating Plan!
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (4 ounce) tuna steaks
- In a large dish, mix together the orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, oregano, and pepper. Place the tuna steaks in the marinade and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook the tuna steaks for 5 to 6 minutes, then turn and baste with the marinade. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or to desired doneness. Discard any remaining marinade.
Looking for more healthy recipes?