Need a quick and easy side dish? Look no further! This recipe uses ingredients you have on hand and will be ready in just a few minutes!
Looking for more easy healthy recipes that your family will love? Check out my 30 Days of Healthy Eating Meal Plan – it has over 100 of my favorite healthy recipes that are kid approved!
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 1½ pounds)
- 1½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large pot, bring ½ inch of water to a boil.
- Add broccoli; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients together; toss with broccoli.
Looking for more healthy recipes?