Welcome to Tone and Tighten’s Affiliate Program!
If you like to workout or want to get in shape, and you have a website, blog, or social media following, you have potential to earn some extra cash with Tone-and-Tighten.com!! I would love to offer you an affiliate commission for every T&T product you sell to your audience. Once you get your affiliate ID link (scroll down to get your link and all the details you need to know), all sales that come from your link will earn you a 50% commission! Get the word out to your audience as simply (Tweets and IG shares) or as complex (blog posts and series on your site) as you want – either way has a lot of potential for you!
How does it work?
First – you will need to register for each affiliate program that you are interested in promoting so that you can get a unique affiliate link. When you share this link (on social media, embedded in a post, etc) and one of your viewers clicks on it, it is tracked and recorded. If a sale is made, then it will show up on my records and attribute the sale to your unique link. Then, once a month I will release these affiliate payments and you will get paid your 50% commission for every Tone and Tighten product you sold!
Doing a full scale promotion works best (blog post, consistent social media promotion, newsletter e-blasts and ad space on your website) for affiliates, but you can pick and choose whatever amount of promotion you want to do. The amount of effort you put into promoting and selling is directly correlated to the amount of your monthly payout.
Tone and Tighten has several workout guides and menu plans for you to choose from.
Click on the image below for more details about each program and see if it’s a good fit for your site and audience:
The goal behind my e-books is simple – start with someone who has little-to-no experience exercising or eating healthy, guide them through at-home workouts and simple recipes with minimal equipment required, and come out the other side stronger, healthier, and ultimately happier; both with themselves and their progress. If this sounds like a good fit for you and your audience, I would love to have you on board!
(If you would like step-by-step instructions of signing up for the affiliate program, please scroll to the bottom of the post)
Some ideas for making money using your blog or social media:
-Complete one of the Workout Plans yourself (email me and I would be happy to send you any plan you want for free). Let your readers/followers know what you are doing and pick a date that you can all start it together. Readers love to do this type of thing with people they follow on social media. It’s also a great way to connect with your readers and make them feel like they are part of your community (I have found that when bloggers do this, they make the most sales).
-Share it on Instagram (make sure you put your affiliate link in your post or on the direct link in your profile) – this has been very effective for many affiliates.
-Tweet about it.
-Post about it on Facebook.
-Email friends or readers and let them know about it; start a group and do it together.
-Pin it on Pinterest.
-Place an image in your sidebar (using your affiliate link as the URL).
The best way to make money from affiliate programs is to come up with a game plan. The girls at Six Sisters’ Stuff did my 8 Week Advanced Program and shared the results in a blog post. They did one blog post, a couple pins, 1 Facebook post, 1 Instagram post, and included it in their weekly email. newsletter. Over the past 6 months, they have made over $4500. You can see their post HERE.
Do I need to have a big site or a big social following?
The affiliates that earn the most money have a large readership and social media following. But even smaller bloggers can make a consistent income from sales (potentially a couple hundred or even a thousand a month!). It all depends on what you do with it.
Now for the nitty gritty:
Affiliate payments happen between the 10th-15th of each month (so if you sell some eBooks in March, you will get paid for those books between April 10-15th). But I do reserve the right to payout 30 days past the end of the pay cycle.
Payments are made via Paypal, so you will need an active PayPal account. You will need to sign up for the affiliate program on your own- I cannot send you your unique links.
If you are interested in doing a giveaway or reviewing one of my books (the bloggers that have done the 8 Week program and shared their results are the ones that have made the most money so far), please email me. I would love to collaborate! Do you have an eBook that fits into the health/fitness category? I would love to bundle my books with you – send me an email at ToneandTightenFitness@gmail.com.
CLICK HERE for images that you can use on Facebook or any other social media or place in your sidebar. Just be sure to link each image to your specific affiliate URL so that you get credit for your sales if someone clicks on that image to purchase an eBook.
Other questions frequently asked:
What if some of my commissions disappear when I look at my eJunkie account or PayPal account?
This will mean that a refund has been made to the person buying the course. This is very rare but may happen from time to time.
What is a ‘pending’ commission?
It means that I am waiting for payment from the other person, and you will get paid only once it clears.
Can I get paid for purchases by friends who didn’t use my affiliate link?
No, I can only make payment on referrals who use your links – which is why is it so important to use your unique link whenever you post.
Should I ask people to contact you to let you know that I’m due a commission?
No need! If they have used your link, the computer program will magically take care of it.
What if somebody comes back to your website through a normal link another day and buys something?
According to e-junkie: “Clicking your Hop Link sets a cookie in the buyer’s browser which expires in 6 months, then we redirect them to the seller’s page. Every affiliate-eligible product that buyer purchases from that seller during the life of that cookie will earn you a commission, even if they go back to the seller’s site directly later without clicking through your link again.”
This means that even if a person doesn’t buy the first time they click your affiliate link, if they come back within 6 months e-junkie should magically know it’s them and still count it towards your commission.
If you have any other questions, please just ask! ToneandTightenFitness@gmail.com.
I can’t wait to work with you and look forward to getting to know you.
P.S. You will know you made a sale from the email that gets sent to you automatically from Ejunkie. You can also access your monthly sales report at anytime at Ejunkie.com.
Step-By-Step Directions for signing up for our affiliate program:
1. Go to this link: https://www.e-junkie.com/affiliates/?cl=264813&ev=e38284c8cb
2. Use the ‘Register’ box to register your email with e-junkie and choose a password (it’s FREE!).
3. E-junkie will send you an activation code by email.
4. Return to the open screen where you registered, or if you have closed it simply go to http://www.e-junkie.com/ and log on.
5. Enter your activation code in the box.
6. You will be taken to a page where you can input your Paypal email address (so I can send you your money monthly), and enter any other profile details you want to (but you most definitely do not have to).
7. Once your Paypal is added, it will take you to a ‘manage products’ page.
8. Click on the ‘Affiliate’ tab at the top of the page.
9. Click ‘log on to affiliate admin’.
10. Select ‘get affiliate code.’
11. My name should already appear on your list. Just click ‘get affiliate code’ to be given a copy-and-pastable link that will look a bit like this: <a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=264813&c=ib&aff=264813″ target=”ejejcsingle”>Click here to visit Tone-and-Tighten.com.</a> – You can copy and paste that on your blog to have a simple text link that will link to the eBook page that will allow people to buy any of my ebooks and you would make a commission off of their purchases.
12. Or, you can just copy the link that is in the quotation marks (so it will look like this: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=264813&c=ib&aff=264813) and copy and paste that link on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or anywhere else you might share it and make commission off those sales. The URL is your specific tracking URL so that you will get paid for any sales you make.
13. If you are only interested in selling one eBook, you can get product specific affiliate codes – just click on the drop-down box that says “Get Product Specific Affiliate Links” and choose what product you are interested in using.