PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU NEED ANY HELP!
Two of our most popular plans combine forces into one powerful combination! Our “30 for 30 Workout Plan” bundled with our “30-Day Healthy Eating Menu Plan” to take care of all your readers’ health, fitness, workout, and diet needs in one convenient bundle!
The workout plan sells for $14.99. the menu plan sells for $9.99. Your readers can save money and get both for only $19.99! With the 50% affiliate commission you make $10 off every bundle you sell!
Need some ideas to get you going? See below for some blog post ideas, sample social promotions, and even a few tweets you can use to advertise your campaign! By no means are these all-inclusive; use them as ideas to generate your own unique posts!
SAMPLE BLOG POST IDEAS:
- Complete the menu plan yourself – (shoot me an email me and I would be happy to send you a copy!) In my opinion this is by far the most effective way to promote this bundle plan to your audience. Pick a date you can all start together and do the whole thing with your audience! It’s a great way to connect with your readers and help them feel like they’re a real part of your site’s community.
- Write about the importance of healthy eating and exercising regularly and how this plan makes it accessible
- Write about your busy life (working, being a mom, community and church involvement, etc) and how difficult it is to find time to workout and cook delicious and healthy recipes. Explain you’ve found a plan that offers convenient and timely workouts, delicious recipes and has made clean eating and regular exercise doable for you.
- Explain ways you try to promote health/fitness in your family.
- Anything else you can come up with!
The best way to make money from affiliate programs is to come up with a game plan. The girls at Six Sisters’ Stuff did my 8 Week Advanced Program and shared the results in a blog post. They did one blog post, a couple pins, 1 Facebook post, 1 Instagram post, and included it in their weekly email. newsletter. Over the past 6 months, they have made over $4500. You can see their post HERE (this is actually for my 8-week Advanced Workout Plan).
Here are the images I’ve been using to promote the “30 For 30 Workout Series” and “30 Day Healthy Menu Plan” on my site. Feel free to use them if you’d like! Email me if you’d like different sizes/resolutions and I’ll be happy to send them right over!