Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you need any help!
This ebook contains 30 thirty-minute workouts that you can do absolutely anywhere. 30 workouts! Everything from total-body and high intensity intervals to arms, legs, shoulders, abs, and dumbbell workouts. This is a completely comprehensive workout plan designed to sculpt and shred, Tone and Tighten your entire body. Most of the workouts are equipment-free; at most you will need a pair of dumbbells. Unlike other workout plans that use the same exercises over and over again, no two workouts in this series are the same. I’ve designed these workouts to combine the best of at-home cardio and strength training; you get cardio to shred fat, strength to increase muscle tone and metabolism. These are the same style of workouts you’ve come to know and love from Tone-and-Tighten.com, now in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow plan that’s just right for beginners all the way through fitness experts!
Need some ideas to get you going? See below for some blog post ideas, sample social promotions, and even a few tweets you can use to advertise your campaign! By no means are these all-inclusive; use them as ideas to generate your own unique posts!
SAMPLE BLOG POST IDEAS:
- Complete the workout plan yourself – (email me and I would be happy to send you a copy!) In my opinion this is by far the most effective way to promote workout plans to your audience. Pick a date you can all start together and do the whole thing with your audience! Start a group Facebook page where you can all share your goals and successes together! It’s a great way to connect with your readers and help them feel like they’re a real part of your site’s community.
- Write about the importance of exercise and how this plan makes it accessible
- Write about your busy life (working, being a mom, community and church involvement, etc) and how difficult it is to find time to workout. Explain you’ve found a plan that doesn’t take much time and that you can do from anywhere.
- Explain ways you try to promote health/fitness in your family. Letting your kids see you workout is a great way to do that!
- Anything else you can come up with!
SAMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS (FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND GOOGLE +) Make sure you link to YOUR AFFILIATE LINK!!
- Before and After Pictures
- (Most effective images on IG; but be careful – Facebook doesn’t like before/after shots!!) “Found a new workout plan and I’ve been LOVING the results! Best part is it only takes 30 minutes a day and I can do them from home! *Click here to learn more (link to your blog post) OR *Get your own copy here: [insert your affiliate link]
- Picture of you doing a workout
- “Found this home workout plan and it is AMAZING! 30 unique workouts that only take 30 minutes each. *Click here to learn more (link to your blog post) OR *Get your own copy here: [insert your affiliate link]”
- Picture of you exercising with your kids climbing all over you
- “No time for the gym today so my workout took place at home! I’m loving this new workout plan I found on Tone-and-Tighten.com – 30 workouts I can do at home that only take 30 minutes each. My “workout partners” loved it! *Click here to learn more (link to your blog post) OR *Get your own copy here: [insert your affiliate link]”
- With An Image:
- Working on my fitness with this all-new workout plan from @ToneandTighten : [insert affiliate link]
- Just found an amazing new workout plan! 30 workouts – 30 minutes or less. Get it here: [insert affiliate link]
- Without Images:
- Started a new workout plan and am LOVING it! 30 workouts – each 30 minutes or less! Perfect for this busy mom: [insert affiliate link]
- No time to workout? Think again! These workouts only take 30 minutes and there are 30 of them! Care to join me? [insert affiliate link]
The best way to make money from affiliate programs is to come up with a game plan. The girls at Six Sisters’ Stuff did my 8 Week Advanced Program and shared the results in a blog post. They did one blog post, a couple pins, 1 Facebook post, 1 Instagram post, and included it in their weekly email. newsletter. Over the past 6 months, they have made over $4500. You can see their post HERE.
Here are the images I’ve been using to promote the “30 For 30 Workout Series” on my site. Feel free to use them if you’d like! Email me if you’d like different sizes/resolutions and I’ll be happy to send them right over!