Looking for a quick and easy dessert with no added sugar? Then look no further! The sweetness of the apples mixed with the spice from the cinnamon make these 3 ingredient baked apples the perfect combination!
Looking for more easy healthy recipes that your family will love? Check out my 30 Days of Healthy Eating Meal Plan – it has over 100 of my favorite healthy recipes that are kid approved!
- 7-8 medium apples, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces (I used gala apples)
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x13" baking dish, spread the apples in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and cinnamon. Drizzle over the apples in the baking dish and lightly toss to coat all the apples.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in the preheated oven or until the apples are tender, stirring once half way through baking.
- If desired, sprinkle a little more cinnamon on top when serving.
Looking for more healthy recipes?