- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies
- 3-2-1 Cake
- Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies
- To Die For Coconut Cookies
- Skinny Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Lemon Cheesecake Yogurt Cups
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Skinny Pina Colada Ice Pops
- Berry Cobbler
- Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- Weight Watchers Brownie Bites
- Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
- Healthy Oreos
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Crunch Bars
- Skinny Peanut Butter Granola Bites
- Creamy Lemon Pie
- Skinny BTS Cake
- Skinny Chocolate Muffin
- Post-Workout Banana Bites
Keep reading for the recipes below.
Eliminate guesswork and confusion and start seeing results.
Subscribe to Tone-and-Tighten.com and get our FREE “7-Day Workout and Healthy Menu Plan” delivered daily right to your inbox. CLICK HERE to get it.
Craving something sweet?
Just because you are watching what you eat doesn’t mean that you have to cut desserts out of your life completely . . . I am a firm believer in moderation and a proper-sized desserts every once in a while is just fine!
Click on the pictures below to get the recipe for each of these delicious desserts that have less than 200 calories per serving.
Keep it to one serving and you can help curb that sugar craving and still stay in control of your diet! Scroll down for the recipes.
Also, the picture in the top image is a fancy version of this Chocolate Pumpkin Mug Cake . . . you can add frosting like the picture if you desire, but it will take it over 200 calories per serving. 🙂