Even when you are counting calories and watching what you eat, you still need a little treat now and then!
At only 66 calories per cookie, you can’t go wrong. These make the perfect snack and they only take minutes to throw together!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- drizzle of honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then drop by large tablespoonfuls on a ungreased baking sheet (you should get about 15 cookies)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and enjoy!
- (If you make 15 cookies, each cookie should have about 66 calories.
Recipe adapted from Sinless Cookies