One of my favorite ways to get more vegetables and fruits in my diet is to whip up a green smoothie. This smoothie gives you all the benefits and nutrients of a green smoothie, but tastes like your favorite oatmeal cookie at the bakery. It’s a fun way to mix up your green smoothie routine!
If you are looking for more green smoothies, be sure to check out my 25 Easy Green Smoothie Recipes for only $1.99! I share my best recipes, tips and tricks to making your own smoothie combinations, and the best blenders to make the best smoothies. Check it out today!
Now onto the recipe!
- 1¼ cup water
- ½ cup oats (old fashioned or quick will work)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1½ cups baby spinach
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into blender and mix.
- Serve immediately.