These are the perfect snack to fill you up when you are craving something sweet and since they are loaded with good-for-you stuff, you don’t have to feel guilty for eating them!
No Bake Cookie Energy Bites
Recipe type: Snack
The perfect snack to keep you filled up!
- 1 cup oats (I used old fashioned, but quick oats work too!)
- ⅔ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup peanut butter (I used natural PB with no added sugar)
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup honey (or agave nectar works too)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let chill in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour (this will make it easier to roll into balls).
- Remove from fridge and roll into balls (anywhere from 1-2").
- Store in an airtight container or place in a resealable freezer bag and keep in the freezer until you need a quick snack!
Adapted from Smashed Peas and Carrots
Make it happen,