I love all the BBQ’s and potlucks that happen during the summer, but many times the food served at these events are loaded with calories and fat.
This salad is one of my favorites because it’s loaded with my favorite summer fruits, but it’s also good for you! This also makes a delicious dessert at the end of a delicious dinner.
Island Fruit Salad
The perfect side dish loaded with fresh fruit and a creamy yogurt sauce!
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) reduced-fat pina colada yogurt
- ½ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a large serving bowl, combine the bananas, mango, kiwi, pineapple and yogurt; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
Recipe source: Taste of Home
Looking for more delicious healthy recipes?
Make it happen,